- West Ham’s owners are demanding talks with London Mayor Sadiq Khan and vow not to be bullied out of their new stadium.
- Pep Guardiola rejection helped make Xherdan Shaqiri a better player, says Stoke boss Paul Lambert.
- Kurt Zouma insists life is tougher at Stoke than it has been at Chelsea.
- Antonio Conte says his Chelsea side do not have the experience to emulate Juventus in the Champions League.
- West Ham fear they may have to play games behind closed doors at the London Stadium following Saturday’s trouble.
- West Ham’s owners want to take over the London Stadium security after the ugly scenes on Saturday.
- Robert Snodgrass says he sees shades of Sir Alex Ferguson in Steve Bruce’s turnaround at Aston Villa.
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte says his side will have to suffer if they hope to get past Barcelona.
- Gabriel Jesus will start for Manchester City against Stoke with Sergio Aguero out with a knee problem.
- England and Tottenham are sweating on the results of a scan after Harry Kane left Bournemouth on crutches wearing a protective boot.
- Paris Saint-Germain’s sporting director says he cannot guarantee Real Madrid target Neymar’s future.
More in Sports
Super Eagles Coach Gernot Rohr Implores Players To Remain Humble After Victory Vs Poland
Super Eagles HeadCoach, Gernot Rohr has implored his team to remain humble despite defeating Argetina and...