- Jose Mourinho is planning to offload England duo Chris Smalling and Phil Jones as he plots an overhaul of his defence, with Raphael Varane and Harry Maguire earmarked as replacements.
- Mauricio Pochettino has promised Tottenham will be brave and attack Juventus in their Champions League tie on Tuesday, despite the Italians only conceding once in 16 matches.
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says the time has come for Pep Guardiola’s side to step up and compete for the Champions League.
- Philippe Coutinho is set for a return to Liverpool with Anfield in talks to host a Brazil vs Croatia World Cup warm-up clash.
- Juventus legend Giorgio Chiellini has claimed Harry Kane is “irreplaceable” after putting him on the same level as Lionel Messi.
- Jose Mourinho is planning talks with Anthony Martial to reassure him he is still in his plans after the France international lost his starting place to Alexis Sanchez.
- Luis Enrique wants to bring his former Barcelona backroom team with him if he takes over at Chelsea, including current Celta Vigo manager Juan Carlos Unzue.
- Arsenal are tracking Hamburg’s German defender Josha Vagnoman, although Chelsea, Manchester City and Bayern Munich have also shown an interest in the 17-year-old.
- Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke says they wanted to insert the option of a permanent deal in Michy Batshuayi’s loan, but Roman Abramovich refused to agree to it.
- David Moyes has admitted the Scotland job is not as appealing as it used to be.
- Mauricio Pellegrino is not to blame for Southampton’s terrible run of one win in 14 matches, according to Saints midfielder Oriol Romeu.
- Leeds will revive their interest in Carpi forward Jerry Mbakogu in the summer, after originally lining-up a £3.5m deal for the 25-year-old in January.
- Borussia Dortmund will make an attempt to sign Michy Batshuayi on a permanent basis in the summer.
- James Tavernier is on the verge of penning a bumper new three-and-a-half year Rangers deal.
- Barnsley want to speak to St Mirren boss Jack Ross about becoming their new manager.
- David Moyes says he would love to manage Scotland one day, amid speculation he will leave West Ham when his contract expires at the end of the season.
- Hamilton have agreed deals to sign Kenny van der Weg and Ross Jenkins, and the duo could make their debuts against Rangers on Sunday.
- Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino can help Liverpool win the Champions League, according to Reds defender Andy Robertson.
- Harry Kane says he has visualised lifting the Champions League trophy ahead of Tottenham’s last-16 clash with Juventus.
- Jurgen Klopp has cast further doubt on Simon Mignolet’s Liverpool future by suggesting the Belgian will not be picked for the Champions League last-16 tie with Porto.
- Arsenal released an eight-year-old Harry Kane because he was ‘chubby and not very athletic’, former academy chief Liam Brady has revealed.
More in Sports
Advertise with us
Trending on theINFOnerds
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to theINFOnerds
[Music] Lyta – Time (Remix) Ft Olamide
February 16, 2018
[Music] D’Prince x Davido x Don Jazzy – Gucci Gang
February 16, 2018