- Manchester United made checks on Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri this week ahead of summer recruitment drive.
- Arsene Wenger has identified £45m-rated Lyon midfielder Nabil Fekir as his No 1 summer target.
- Arsenal are also confident they will be able to sign West Brom defender Jonny Evans for £25m at the end of the season.
- Jose Mourinho held clear-the-air talks with Paul Pogba for an hour in his office at Manchester United’s training headquarters this week.
- Manchester City’s Barry Bennell investigation has cost more than £1m so far.
- Eliaquim Mangala’s Everton career may be over before it has even had a chance to get properly started due to a significant knee injury.
- Kieron Dyer says the abuse he suffered would still be a secret if it was not for Joey Barton.
- Arsenal are targeting a first-ever sleeve sponsor from next year in an attempt to tackle their commercial shortfall compared to their Manchester rivals.
- Manchester City and Crewe Alexandra are being urged to make public apologies to Barry Bennell’s victims, with one of the lawyers representing survivors saying their responses were “just not good enough.”
- Liverpool are keeping an eye on Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama as doubts continue over Emre Can’s Anfield future.
- Ousmane Dembele could leave Barcelona at the end of his first season and Arsenal is a possible destination for the midfielder according to reports in Spain.
- Sandro Ramirez has told Everton he does not want to return from his loan spell at Sevilla.
- Fulham hope to make their loan deal with Brighton for midfielder Oliver Norwood permanent in the summer.
- Crystal Palace will offload midfielder Jordon Mutch in the summer for a cut-price fee.
- Leeds United are set to make a £4.5m move for Carpi striker Jerry Mbakogu.
- Arsenal have joined the race for £50m German goal machine Timo Werner.
- Brighton’s record £14m signing Jurgen Locadia is a big hit off the field with three big music singles to his name.
- Michy Batshuayi has taken a swipe at Antonio Conte over his a lack of game time at Chelsea.
- Manchester United could save a fortune in the transfer market over the summer because of the rave reviews Timothy Fosu-Mensah is receiving at Crystal Palace.
More in Sports
Super Eagles Players Rock Their New Jerseys Ahead Of Friday’s Game Against Poland | Photos
The Super Eagles of Nigeria are currently camped in Wroclaw ahead of their matches with Poland and Serbia. They were...