- Man City winger Leroy Sane has revealed he twice turned down the chance to sign for Jurgen Klopp.
- Stoke City still believe they can still push through a deal to make Quique Sanchez Flores their new manager despite a hold-up in talks.
- Man Utd legend Ryan Giggs will find out in the next 24 hours if he is to become the new manager of Wales.
- Phil Neville is on the brink of being named the new England Women’s boss.
- Alex Pritchard revealed how David Wagner talked him into an £11m move from Norwich to Huddersfield.
- Arsene Wenger has insisted he has no intention of leaving Arsenal this summer and will remain in charge until 2019.
- Tottenham are lining up contract talks with duo Christian Eriksen and Heung-min Son.
- Antonio Conte has insisted the only way he’ll leave Chelsea is if he’s sacked.
- Manchester City to end their interest in Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez allowing Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho to swoop.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger insists he will not be leaving the club in the summer and will remain in charge until 2019.
- Sunderland boss Chris Coleman has told Watford they must cough up a loan fee to land Didier Ndong.
- Birmingham boss Steve Cotterill wants to cancel the loans of Arsenal duo Carl Jenkinson and Cohen Bramall.
- West Ham manager David Moyes wants to cut the transfer window down to a week – and make transfer deadline day an Italian-style free-for-all.
- Rafa Benitez believes Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles can stake a late claim for a place in England’s World Cup squad.
- Sam Allardyce has urged Theo Walcott to pick Everton over a move back to Southampton.
- Arsene Wenger insists he will still be at Arsenal next season and hopes the club can keep Mesut Ozil too.
- Antonio Conte admits he could leave Chelsea at the end of the season despite having another year left on his contract.
- Sam Allardyce has urged 28-year-old Theo Walcott to leave Arsenal and join him at Everton.
- West Ham striker Javier Hernandez is not interested in a move to the USA despite interest from Los Angeles FC.
- WBA boss Alan Pardew has held ‘candid’ talks with Jonny Evans about a move to Man City or Arsenal and has set a January 28 deadline for the sale.
- Jurgen Klopp sold Phillippe Coutinho to Barcelona because he could not be sure he was 100 per cent committed to Liverpool.
- Arsenal are increasingly confident they may be able to secure the long-term future of German international Mesut Ozil.
- Manchester City are ready to walk away from their attempt to sign Alexis Sanchez amid interest from Manchester United.
- Arsene Wenger has finally admitted that Alexis Sanchez will not sign a new contract at Arsenal but believes Mesut Ozil will agree a new deal.
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho claims he now feels ‘contempt’ for Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.
- The SFA is to hold talks with Michael O’Neill over the vacant manager’s job after agreeing compensation with the Irish FA.
More in Sports
Super Eagles Coach Gernot Rohr Implores Players To Remain Humble After Victory Vs Poland
Super Eagles HeadCoach, Gernot Rohr has implored his team to remain humble despite defeating Argetina and...