10 Signs That Guy Is Into You
One can predict what a guy is up to even without him uttering some words. There are basically some signs that say it all. Some of these signs are discussed in this post.
- He talks to you without facing you. This could be a sign he’s keeping his options open. But don’t rush to judge a great conversationalist just because he chats you up while he faces forward. If he makes an effort to find a common thread or asks you lots of questions, his body language may reflect his personality (shy), and he could actually be totally enthralled by you.
- When he holds your hand, he presses his palm against yours. This kind of full-fledged hand-holding signifies a desire to connect. The same goes for interlocking fingers, while an arched palm means he’s scared or may be holding something back (literally).
- He locks eyes with your face — not your eyes. You might think that a guy who is totally enamored by you will find it hard to peel his eyes away. But now that everyone is used to being glued to their phones, nonstop eye contact can make people feel uncomfortable. So, new rule: If he spends about 80 percent of your interaction looking from your eyes to your nose and lips, he’s into you.
- He takes a deep breath when he sees you. Yes, men do require oxygen. But when he subconsciously takes a deep breath — he’ll pull in his stomach and puff out his chest — it’s a subconscious way to make his upper body look broader and his waist look smaller, two qualities that make him look more fit and (from an evolutionary perspective) more desirable, In other words, he’s into you and he’s trying to attract you
- He leans toward you when you talk. In a noisy bar, this sign might not hold much
weight. But when he can physically hear you perfectly well and leans in anyway, it means he’s interested in what you have to say — and you, in general.
- He touches your knee (“Soft pants!”) or tucks your hair behind your ear. When he initiates physical contact under the guise of another reason, it’s a test to see how you respond to his touch, Because touch is a tool he uses to test your limits, it could mean he’s only interested in sex, If he really likes you, though, he might pull back extra-slowly and smile sweetly as he does it, which means he wants to take the time to get closer to you.
- He sort of shuffles toward you while you’re talking. He obviously wants to get closer to you.
- He grazes your forearm while he’s talking. The message is loud and clear: He wants your attention, be it to impress you or to make sure you’re listening — because he wants to be heard.
- He walks beside you. If he’s constantly two steps ahead of you, it means he’s more concerned about himself than you but when he’s keen on walking beside you, he’s sending a message that he wants to get closer to you and move at the same pace with you.
- He makes time even when its inconvenient for him. This is glaring, anyone that can make time for you even despite his schedule is so much into you. He’s telling you, you mean more than any other thing to him.