5 Signs That Your Girlfriend Wants A Break-Up
Girls these days prefer that you see the handwriting on the wall and rather want you responsible for the crash of your relationship so that all fingers point at you at the end of the day for not sustaining the relationship in the long run.
Below are what a typically bored girlfriend would do to facilitate the break-up:
1. She picks up a fight with you at the slightest chance she gets: This tends to set in when every single thing you do upsets her. No matter how much you try to please her by taking all the blame, she gets much more furious and gives you that unapologetic ‘you disgust me’ look.
2. Her mind wanders elsewhere when you are together: When she grins at the screen of her phone with so much energy while you are both having a ‘proper’ conversation, it might just be a sign that she’s found someone that amuses her more.
3. She compares you with other guys: If and when she starts emphasizing on a list of what her bestie’s boyfriend did and you haven’t done for her, it may be that little crack in your relationship telling you that you are not so man enough to cater for her material needs anymore.
4. She stops acknowledging you as her boyfriend: Evading introductions as your girlfriend is typical of her. Most times, she just cuts in and eventually re-channels the conversation elsewhere.
5. Skipping scenes: You find her MIA on special occasions and she ditches you for friends just to avoid private and special moments with you.
If your girl exhibits these traits, just know you don’t tickle her thoughts anymore and desires a break. Most times bruv, its always their loss..