Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 22-03-2020
Four big Premier League teams have been alerted by Philippe Coutinho’s desire to return – but not Liverpool
- Paul Pogba’s controversial agent Mino Raiola and Manchester United chief Ed Woodward are talking again.
- Manchester United stars will return to training on April 10 in readiness for a return to action in May.
- Jude Bellingham will sign for Manchester United for the love – not the money.
- Arsenal are considering a summer move for Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard as they aim to build ahead of next season.
- Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea are among a number of top Premier League clubs who could scale back their transfer window spending in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Philippe Coutinho’s desperation to return to England has sparked interest from Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham.
- UEFA are set to go easy on Financial Fair Play rules for this season and next – but Manchester City will remain banned.
- World football’s top medical expert slammed Europe’s major leagues for targeting a mid-May resumption of fixtures, urging them not to put financial considerations before lives.
- A mini pre-season and social contact at training and fan welfare are among the ‘incredibly complex’ challenges of getting football going again.
- Tottenham’s Dele Alli spent two nights partying as Premier League games were postponed.
- Portsmouth player Sean Raggett was ‘mortified’ when told of his positive test for coronavirus while eating in a pub.
- The futures of Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira are in the balance at Manchester United.
- Chelsea midfielder Willian’s public plea to be allowed to fly back to Brazil to join his family has highlighted a huge issue being faced by our elite teams.
- Derby are facing a fight to keep star prospects Jason Knight and Louie Sibley in the current financial crisis.
- Gillingham owner Paul Scally is in talks with an American buyer and hopes to close a deal.
- Crystal Palace and Celtic are keeping an eye on Aaron Hickey’s future at Hearts – and the chance of a cheap steal.
You may also like...