6 Steps In Making A Great Decision.
Decision making is part of our day to day activities. Whether someone will become rich or poor, fail or suceed is a product of their hardwork, luck and most importantly their ability to make great decision.
The aim of making decision is to achieve the best possible outcome amid any negativity.
There are 6 steps one should consider before making any decisions;
1. Current State Of Mind: Decisions are rational and logical. So it should be ensured that before making any decisions one must not be stressed out, tired or emotionally unstable and even excited.
2. Sentimentality: Decisions are meant to be rational and logical not emotional. The moment a decision is based on emotions then sentiment sets in. So to make a good and viable decision, it should be almost emotion-free.
3. Don’t Rush: Important decisions should never be done in an hurry. It is advised you take your time before rushing into making any decisions. Gather the facts and information, analyse the information and facts then decide on it.
4. Consider The Gain Or Loss: Every aspects of decision has to parts. It’s either you gain or loss from any decision been made. So it is advised one knows what he/she will stand to gain or loss so as to know whether the decision is worth making or not.
5. Longevity: A decision should be made with an eye into the future and not just the present alone. The question one should ask before making any decisions should be “Will I Be Able To Live With This Decision In 5 to 10 years Time?”.
6. Confide In God: This is the most important aspect of making a good decision unless you don’t believe in God at all. But if you do, it then your are already half way into making a great decision.
This might not be all the steps one must consider when making a decision but it surely a good start…
So readers decide wisely.