7 Ways To Make Your Relationship Last Longer | Must Read
Love they say is the benchmark of any good or stable relationship but even sometimes love might not just be enough to sustain a relationship. People have been faced with different sorts of relationship problems. While some have been able to survive and find a way to make things works, others have struggled and this has resulted in broken relationships not because there is no love again but may be because it became boring or whatever the reason might be.
Here are some tips to make your relationship last till when you want;
1. Take your partner’s breath away. Do something amazingly thoughtful and out of the ordinary and try to incorporate an element of surprise to it example of such thing can be, a loving note tucked into a pocket, a special dinner on an otherwise ordinary night. A playlist made up with his/her favorite songs. These kind of acts will embed you in his/her memory.
2. Engage in lots of eye gazing. New couples seem to do this naturally, but don’t drop this strong bonding behavior just because the relationship has progressed. This is one way to keep the romance alive and is especially powerful when making love.
3. Learn what pleases your partner sexually. Make it clear that his pleasure is your pleasure, and you want to discover everything about what turns him/her on. He/she will be happy to have you experiment with him/her.
4. Teach your partner what you like. Likewise, making you happy will make him/her feel good. And research shows that the sexual pleasure of one partner increases the pleasure of the other partner.
5. Do something great for someone your partner loves. If you show kindness and love for someone he/she loves, you will earn major points. When you enter a relationship, you also enter a relationship with all his family and friends. Show him/her that the people who are important to him/her are important to you.
6. Summarize and immortalize loving moments. Don’t be afraid to give voice to your love. Tell him/her how you feel. Write a loving note or poem. Lovers have been doing this from the beginning of time because it works.
7. Boost the chemicals of love. There are many brain chemicals that go into the feeling of love and attachment. Oxytocin is known as the bonding, trust, and cuddle hormone. Oxytocin is enhanced by watching romantic movies together, holding hands, cuddling, and long, loving eye contact. Women usually have more oxytocin than men, but according to one study, a man’s level of oxytocin goes up 500 percent after making love. Being too busy to make love pushes couples apart.