Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (24/01/2018)
- Chelsea move for Edin Dzeko has suffered a hit with the champions yet to agree on bonuses with Roma.
- Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte is travelling to Manchester to complete his transfer to Manchester City.
- Barcelona are reportedly following the progress of Montreal Impact starlet Ballou Jean-Yves Tabla.
- Newcastle are intent on breaking their transfer record at long last to sign Leicester striker Islam Slimani, according to the Mirror.
- Ex Chelsea winger Andre Schurrle could be set for a sensational return to the Premier League with a surprise move to struggling West Brom.
- Manchester United chasing Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri to replace club captain Michael Carrick.
- Thierry Henry denies any involvement in Alexis Sanchez’s move from Arsenal to Manchester United.
- Inter Milan interested in signing Daniel Sturridge on loan from Liverpool.
- Arsenal are keen on signing West Brom central defender Jonny Evans. The 30-year-old Northern Ireland international is refusing to sign a new deal at The Hawthorns.
- Raheem Sterling set to become the latest Manchester City player to be given a new long-term deal. The 23-year-old’s England forward’s new contract will be worth almost £275,000 a week.
- Real Madrid are again keen to sign Manchester United and Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, 27. The Spanish club are also reportedly interested in Chelsea’s Belgian goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, 25.
- Liverpool have entered talks to sign Gremio forward Luan, 24. The Brazil international has a £16m release clause in his contract.
- Atletico Madrid and Argentina attacker Nicolas Gaitan, 29, will be offered £120,000 a week to join Swansea.
- Former Brazil striker Ronaldo, 41, is considering buying a second-tier team in England or Spain.
You may also like...