- Danny Rose remains a target for Manchester United despite his lack of regular action for Tottenham this season.
- Declan Rice will be offered a new contract by West Ham.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City have NO plans to sell John Stones this summer. And the England defender has indicated that he is happy with life at the Blues, despite having a difficult second half to his season.
- Manchester City are interested in signing Napoli midfielder Jorginho as Pep Guardiola attempts to reinforce his midfield.
- Manchester United have intensified their interest in Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred as they attempt to reinforce their midfield this summer. Man City are believed to have ended their interest in Fred.
- Roma owner James Pallotta says that Liverpool bagged themselves a bargain when they signed Mohamed Salah last summer – but Reds owner John Henry thought that he had “overpaid” for the Egyptian.
- A consortium involving ex-Leeds United, Hull City and Derby County director Adam Pearson are no longer involved in takeover talks with Sunderland AFC.
- Aston Villa captain John Terry says he still has the ‘appetite’ to play football. Wolves star Conor Coady hopes that the Wolves success will carry on for years to come.
- Jake Livermore insists West Brom’s players do care about the future of the club and has vowed to keep fighting until the end of the season for the ‘brilliant’ Baggies fans.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Saints are set to head off for a pre-season tour of China this summer as they strengthen links in the Far East following the takeover of Gao Jisheng.
- Scott Arfield and Dean Marney are set for Burnley exits this summer.
- Ben Hamer says he has become a ghost at Leicester City, but he is determined to make an impact in the final games of the season to earn a new contract, either at City or at another club.
GET WEST LONDON
- Ian Holloway has hinted that QPR could be on the search for a new striker this summer, as he looked to establish an ‘identity’ in his team.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds assistant manager Jamie Clapham praised the performance of Matthew Pennington after the on-loan Everton centre-back was called upon to negate Oli McBurnie in the weekend’s win over Barnsley.
- Aitor Karanka has dropped a broad hint that Nottingham Forest might not offer Jack Hobbs a new contract, but the Reds boss hopes to give the defender another chance to play before the end of the season – and to prove he still has a future in the game.
- Leo Ulloa’s future is up in the air as he aims for another big finish with Albion and an end to his Premier League goal famine.
- Sheffield Wednesday skipper Tom Lees has backed defensive team mates Daniel Pudil and Frederico Venancio in their bid to get new contracts at Hillsborough.