- Chelsea are demanding £10m from Monaco for the signing of Cesc Fabregas, who flew to the south of France for talks with the club on Sunday.
- Sporting Lisbon have slapped a £35m price tag on Everton target Bruno Fernandes.
- Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey is facing a club investigation after pictures allegedly showing him making a Nazi salute at a party were circulated on social media.
- Toronto Wolfpack are keen to re-enter the Challenge Cup if the controversial £500,000 bond being asked for is dropped.
- Manchester United will battle Liverpool and Real Madrid for £42.5m-rated Porto right-back Eder Militao.
- Chelsea have accepted a £13m offer from Lazio for little-used defender Davide Zappacosta.
- Wolves are desperate to beat Juventus and Inter Milan in a £13.5m race for Braga’s Francisco Trincao.
- The Football Association is threatening to axe Wayne Rooney’s gala dinner at Wembley later this year after his arrest in the United States.
- Aston Villa are readying a bid for Brentford striker Neal Maupay because of their fears that Tammy Abraham’s loan spell will be terminated.
- Fulham goalkeeper Fabri is set to return to Besiktas just six months after leaving the club to move to west London.
- Manchester United’s players will not face any curfew during their brief training break in Dubai.
- Alberto Moreno is set to start for Liverpool in their FA Cup clash with Wolves on Monday night despite his criticism of manager Jurgen Klopp.
- Huddersfield manager David Wagner doubts he will be able to sign a vital striking option in January.
- Derby have given up on their quest to sign Chelsea teenager Ethan Ampadu on loan.
- The PFA is demanding that Women’s Super League clubs are forced to provide medical insurance for their players – the union is currently helping uninsured players to cover the cost of operations.
- England’s Premiership rugby union clubs intend to push ahead with their desire to scrap relegation immediately so that no club goes down at the end of this season and the league is expanded to 13 teams.
- Celtic have forced the Scottish FA into a referee summit over their stinging statement about Old Firm official John Beaton.
- Reports in Mexico that Celtic are interested in Honduras winger Alberth Elis from MLS side Houston Dynamo are wide of the mark.
- Celtic are close to completing a double deal for striker targets Timothy Weah and Vakoun Issouf Bayo.
- Dundee United are lining up a move to bring St Mirren striker Cammy Smith back to Tannadice.
More in Sports
Read Full Transcript Of Maurizio Sarri’s Press Conference Ahead Of Chelsea’s Europa League Match Vs MOL Vidi
Thoughts on the Raheem Sterling incident? “First of all I want to say that I condemn...