- Jose Mourinho wants the public backing of the Manchester United board this week.
- Pep Guardiola admits he curbed Manchester City’s attacking instincts to minimise Liverpool’s counter-punching threat.
- Thierry Henry is to be the new manager of Aston Villa and his first ‘signing’ will be John Terry as No 2.
- Rafa Benitez insists he can keep Newcastle United in the Premier League.
- Danny Rose is a doubt for England’s upcoming fixtures after suffering a groin injury in Spurs’ win over Cardiff.
- Jose Mourinho consulted Paul Pogba on tactics at half-time against Newcastle.
- Jose Mourinho fears some of his younger Manchester United players are struggling to cope with pressure.
- Unai Emery claims Arsenal can improve even more after landing a ninth successive win.
- Conor McGregor is planning a hometown fight after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Maurizio Sarri claimed Ross Barkley has the potential to be a “great player” for club and country after his first Chelsea goal.
- Harry Kane says an early-season “kick up the bum” has left Tottenham sitting pretty.
- Arsenal are set to land Paraguay striker Miguel Almiron in a £15m January deal from MLS Side Atlanta United.
- Aston Villa hope to name Thierry Henry as their new manager this week.
- Luke Shaw could be forced to miss England’s upcoming games against Croatia and Spain after sustaining an injury.
- Aston Villa will ask Celtic for permission to talk to Brendan Rodgers about becoming their new boss on Monday.
- Steven Gerrard has told Brighton they’d have to knock on his door with a shedload of money if they want to buy James Tavernier in January.
More in Sports
Mauricio Pochettino Rejects £15 Million A Year Deal to Be Real Madrid’s Next Manager
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has rejected an offer of £15 million-per-year from Real Madrid, according to...