- Jose Mourinho wants the public backing of the Manchester United board this week.
- Pep Guardiola admits he curbed Manchester City’s attacking instincts to minimise Liverpool’s counter-punching threat.
- Thierry Henry is to be the new manager of Aston Villa and his first ‘signing’ will be John Terry as No 2.
- Rafa Benitez insists he can keep Newcastle United in the Premier League.
- Danny Rose is a doubt for England’s upcoming fixtures after suffering a groin injury in Spurs’ win over Cardiff.
- Jose Mourinho consulted Paul Pogba on tactics at half-time against Newcastle.
- Jose Mourinho fears some of his younger Manchester United players are struggling to cope with pressure.
- Unai Emery claims Arsenal can improve even more after landing a ninth successive win.
- Conor McGregor is planning a hometown fight after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Maurizio Sarri claimed Ross Barkley has the potential to be a “great player” for club and country after his first Chelsea goal.
- Harry Kane says an early-season “kick up the bum” has left Tottenham sitting pretty.
- Arsenal are set to land Paraguay striker Miguel Almiron in a £15m January deal from MLS Side Atlanta United.
- Aston Villa hope to name Thierry Henry as their new manager this week.
- Luke Shaw could be forced to miss England’s upcoming games against Croatia and Spain after sustaining an injury.
- Aston Villa will ask Celtic for permission to talk to Brendan Rodgers about becoming their new boss on Monday.
- Steven Gerrard has told Brighton they’d have to knock on his door with a shedload of money if they want to buy James Tavernier in January.
More in Sports
Read Full Transcript Of Maurizio Sarri’s Press Conference Ahead Of Chelsea’s Europa League Match Vs MOL Vidi
Thoughts on the Raheem Sterling incident? “First of all I want to say that I condemn...