- Former Arsenal midfielder Edu is in the running to become the club’s new director of football – he is currently technical director of Brazil’s national side.
- Preston North End are interested in signing Joe Hart on loan and give him the chance to end his misery at Burnley.
- The Football Assocation is looking into claims that Nottingham Forest fans sung a homophobic chant during their FA Cup clash at Chelsea.
- Chelsea are looking to sign AC Milan striker Andre Silva but would need Alvaro Morata to replace him at Sevilla, where Silva is currently on loan.
- Wolves defender Conor Coady is the next defender Gareth Southgate is considering for an England call-up.
- Ander Herrera looks set to sign a new deal for Manchester United after new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer convinced him to stay despite interest from Athletic Bilbao.
- Ivan Perisic could finally become a Manchester United player at the end of the season with Inter Milan looking to raise cash to fund a move for Luka Modric.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure has sent Paris Saint-Germain a “come and get me” message, with the Watford star insisting he would love to play for his hometown club.
- Gareth Bale could face internal discipline from Real Madrid after leaving the Bernabeu during a game – he is currently sidelined with a calf injury.
- Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez is refusing to sell midfielder Isaac Hayden unless he is given the chance to sign a replacement.
- A leaked video of Brahim Diaz reveals the new Real Madrid starlet chose Barcelona over the European champions when asked as a kid.
- Manchester United will have to battle with Barcelona and Juventus for the signing of Roma defender Kostas Manolas as the two European heavyweights will be looking to the Greece international to cope with player departures.
- Manchester United are considering offering Andreas Pereira on loan to Fiorentina in a bid to sign their defender Nikola Milenkovic.
- Jose Mourinho has told Florentino Perez he wants to sign a centre-back and a striker before he can consider a return to the Real Madrid dugout.
- Chelsea have put Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson at the top of their wishlist should Alvaro Morata leave in January, but the Cherries want between £50m and £70m for the England international.
- Manchester United are said to have sensationally opened talks with Barcelona over ex-Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho.
- Bayern Munich want to hand Callum Hudson-Odoi the No.10 shirt once Arjen Robben leaves this summer to help push through his move from Chelsea.
- Tottenham are set to finally announce the opening date of their new stadium within the next 24 hours.
- Luton Town boss Nathan Jones and Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder are the top Stoke City targets for their vacant managerial position after the sacking of Gary Rowett.
- Barcelona are close to signing Ajax sensation Frenkie De Jong and could finalise a deal this week in the region of £67m.
- Cardiff’s move for Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze has collapsed at the eleventh hour.
- Paul Dummett has joined Newcastle team-mate Jonjo Shelvey in Barcelona as he seeks to find a cause for his long-term hamstring issues.
- Reading have rejected an offer of £450,000 from Wigan to sign former Manchester United defender Tyler Blackett.
- Cardiff City forward Anthony Pilkington is close to joining Wigan Athletic having been frozen out by Neil Warnock in the first half of the season.
- Chelsea have recalled Lewis Baker from his loan spell at Leeds United and will instead send him to another Championship side Reading.
- Denis Suarez wants his Barcelona future sorted this month and is keen on a move to Arsenal.
- Crystal Palace want Tammy Abraham and are set to join the race for the Chelsea loanee after the striker snubbed a loan switch to Wolves.
- Rafael Camacho is set to leave Liverpool for Sporting Lisbon on an 18-m
More in Sports
Read Full Transcript Of Maurizio Sarri’s Press Conference Ahead Of Chelsea’s Europa League Match Vs MOL Vidi
Thoughts on the Raheem Sterling incident? “First of all I want to say that I condemn...