- Tottenham face being forced to play the rest of the season at Wembley if they hit one more delay in moving to their new stadium.
- Bayern Munich are looking to pip Barcelona for the signature of Paris Saint-Germain ace Adrien Rabiot.
- Chelsea are locked in talks with Zenit Saint Petersburg over a potential transfer for midfielder Leandro Paredes as they think Cagliari’s £45m-rated Nicolo Barella costs too much.
- Newcastle have joined Liverpool in the race for Turkish wonderkid Abdulkadir Omur, but could be asked to pay as much as £27m to secure the Trabzonspor midfielder.
- Peter Kenton is appealing to investors to back his Newcastle takeover – by desperately offering a minimum £1m buy-in.
- Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl says outcast keeper Fraser Forster has no future at the club.
- Everton are ready to launch a £15m raid for Southampton’s attacking full-back Cedric.
- Manchester United are fearing they could lose academy star Joshua Bohui as he refused to extend his stay at Old Trafford, with the starlet being tracked by Barcelona and Monaco.
- James Collins, 35, has joined Ipswich Town on a free transfer and has signed a six-month deal.
- Gareth Southgate will be at Burnley’s Premier League clash with Fulham on Saturday as he considers a shock recall to the England camp for Tom Heaton.
- West Ham defender Reece Oxford, 20, will hold talks with his agent in the coming days over his uncertain future at the London Stadium.
- West Ham are exploring a move to sign Jonjo Shelvey but will face resistance from Newcastle.
- Liverpool’s Taiwo Awoniyi is expected to leave his Belgian loan club Gent after their signing of Alexander Sorloth from Crystal Palace.
- BeIN Sport have written to the Italian FA to demand the Supercoppa clash between Juventus and AC Milan be relocated from Saudi Arabia as they believe the Saudis are behind an illegal piracy of Serie A fixtures and other worldwide sporting events.
- Kilmarnock striker Eamonn Brophy’s form has alerted Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa and the club are now following his progress with a view to a potential bid.
- Reading are leading the chase to sign Manchester United goalkeeper Joel Pereira, 22, on loan.
- Arsenal have told Rennes striker Ismaila Sarr they have a strong interest in signing him at the end of the season.
- Gonzalo Higuain’s agent has travelled to London as he looks to start negotiations with Chelsea for a potential transfer but AC Milan have ‘no intention’ of letting him leave.
- West Ham turning down the £35m offer from a Chinese club for Marko Arnautovic could open the door for Chelsea as they look for a replacement for Alvaro Morata.
- Arsenal and Juventus are set for a summer transfer battle to secure the signing of Kosovo striker Donis Avdijaj, 22, currently playing for Dutch side Willem II.
- Arsenal have agreed to meet Ever Banega’s wage demands in the hope of signing the Sevilla midfielder this month.
- Manchester United will need to shell out £35m if they want to buy Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is eyeing £4m-rated Olympiakos full-back Omar Elabdellaoui.
- Rangers will hold talks with Liverpool at the end of the season over a deal for Ryan Kent as the winger could end up making his loan move permanent.
- Leeds starlet Jack Clarke could be the subject of a big-money move to the Premier League with four clubs reportedly keeping tabs on him.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is a fan of Watford star Roberto Pereyra – but a move for him this month remains unlikely.
- Everton, Crystal Palace, Fulham and Marseille have been put on alert after Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi’s loan at Valencia was cut short.
- Chelsea have rejected the opportunity to re-sign Eden Hazard’s brother, Thorgan – who is now set to replace Christian Pulisic at Borussia Dortmund.
- Chelsea are in talks to sign Gonzalo Higuain on loan until the end of the season – although Juventus would prefer to sell the striker.
- Chelsea have rejected Barcelona’s offer to swap Willian for Malcom plus cash.
- Liverpool are sweating on the fitness of captain Jordan Henderson before Saturday’s game at Brighton, with the midfielder having sustained a calf injury..
More in Sports
Advertise with us
Trending on theINFOnerds
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to theINFOnerds
[Music] DJ Spicey – Nu Wave ft. Yung6ix x Terry Apala x Maleek Souls
March 12, 2019
[Music] Sean Tizzle – Lotto
March 12, 2019