- Tottenham have joined bitter rivals Arsenal in the race to sign Manchester United outcast Eric Bailly.
- Juventus have entered the chase to sign Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey.
- The FA have warned that they face a £72m bill for upgrades to Wembley if they do not sell to Fulham owner Shahid Khan.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek could represent England U21s again and is at the centre of a discussion over which senior players will be considered for Euro 2019.
- Padraig Harrington and Lee Westwood are such nailed-on certainties to be the next two European Ryder Cup captains that consideration will be given to making a joint announcement in the New Year.
- Jose Mourinho may consider it a small price to pay in the circumstances but Anthony Martial’s crucial goal against Newcastle came at a cost of more than £8.7m to Manchester United.
- Javi Gracia is poised to sign a new three-year, long-term contract as Watford head coach.
- The UEFA Super Cup could be played outside of Europe as top clubs believe big money could be made by taking the final global.
- Arsenal are bracing themselves for cut-price bids from Manchester United and Liverpool for Aaron Ramsey in January.
- Chelsea could get one over Manchester United by making a swoop for AC Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov met with Russia president Vladimir Putin on Wednesday after his UFC229 victory over Conor McGregor.
- Adam Lallana will be available for Liverpool’s trip to Huddersfield Town after the international break as the midfielder looks to relaunch his season.
More in Sports
Read Full Transcript Of Maurizio Sarri’s Press Conference Ahead Of Chelsea’s Europa League Match Vs MOL Vidi
Thoughts on the Raheem Sterling incident? “First of all I want to say that I condemn...