- Barcelona are ready to launch a January move for Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata, most likely on an initial loan until the end of the season.
- Newcastle’s move for Miguel Almiron is under threat because of the continuing doubts over a takeover of the club.
- Tottenham are braced for fresh interest from Real Madrid over Mauricio Pochettino next summer, with Manchester United also keeping an eye on his situation.
- Juventus will make a £72m move to bring Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba back to the club in January, hoping to make the most of his rocky spell at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has ordered players in for training at 4pm on Christmas Day.
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill is one of a number of defenders being considered by Arsenal amid an injury crisis.
- Leicester midfielder Adrien Silva could be heading back to Sporting Lisbon on loan in January after failing to establish himself at the club.
- Atlanta United will not sell Newcastle United target Miguel Almiron for less than £30m.
- The Premier League will back Raheem Sterling with a new anti-racism campaign which could be launched as early as this weekend.
- The German FA is planning to use former professional footballers to help make VAR decisions in the Bundesliga after a series of controversial calls last weekend.
- Gerard Pique is set to buy Spanish fifth-tier club FC Andorra with the aim of getting them as close to La Liga as possible.
- Nottingham Forest have been hit by a defensive injury crisis ahead of their clash with fierce rivals Derby County on Monday.
- Premier League bosses fear racism storms involving Raheem Sterling and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are damaging their global brand.
- Tottenham are quietly optimistic that their new stadium will open in February in time for their first Champions League knockout stage match.
- Saracens are clearing the decks for a possible Elliot Daly signing by allowing a number of players to leave at the end of the season and free up salary cap space.
- Worried friends reported Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths missing on Monday and he was only traced after a two-hour search.
- Rangers are sending loan flop Umar Sadiq back to Roma midway through his year-long spell at the club.
More in Sports
Read Full Transcript Of Maurizio Sarri’s Press Conference Ahead Of Chelsea’s Europa League Match Vs MOL Vidi
Thoughts on the Raheem Sterling incident? “First of all I want to say that I condemn...