- Barcelona are ready to launch a January move for Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata, most likely on an initial loan until the end of the season.
- Newcastle’s move for Miguel Almiron is under threat because of the continuing doubts over a takeover of the club.
- Tottenham are braced for fresh interest from Real Madrid over Mauricio Pochettino next summer, with Manchester United also keeping an eye on his situation.
- Juventus will make a £72m move to bring Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba back to the club in January, hoping to make the most of his rocky spell at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has ordered players in for training at 4pm on Christmas Day.
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill is one of a number of defenders being considered by Arsenal amid an injury crisis.
- Leicester midfielder Adrien Silva could be heading back to Sporting Lisbon on loan in January after failing to establish himself at the club.
- Atlanta United will not sell Newcastle United target Miguel Almiron for less than £30m.
- The Premier League will back Raheem Sterling with a new anti-racism campaign which could be launched as early as this weekend.
- The German FA is planning to use former professional footballers to help make VAR decisions in the Bundesliga after a series of controversial calls last weekend.
- Gerard Pique is set to buy Spanish fifth-tier club FC Andorra with the aim of getting them as close to La Liga as possible.
- Nottingham Forest have been hit by a defensive injury crisis ahead of their clash with fierce rivals Derby County on Monday.
- Premier League bosses fear racism storms involving Raheem Sterling and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are damaging their global brand.
- Tottenham are quietly optimistic that their new stadium will open in February in time for their first Champions League knockout stage match.
- Saracens are clearing the decks for a possible Elliot Daly signing by allowing a number of players to leave at the end of the season and free up salary cap space.
- Worried friends reported Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths missing on Monday and he was only traced after a two-hour search.
- Rangers are sending loan flop Umar Sadiq back to Roma midway through his year-long spell at the club.
More in Sports
Advertise with us
Trending on theINFOnerds
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to theINFOnerds
[Music] DJ Spicey – Nu Wave ft. Yung6ix x Terry Apala x Maleek Souls
March 12, 2019
[Music] Sean Tizzle – Lotto
March 12, 2019