- Real Madrid have been told it will cost a mind-boggling £300m to sign Harry Kane.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger could cut short his latest contract and move into the boardroom in the summer and is eyeing Mikel Arteta as his hand-picked successor.
- Arsene Wenger will let Alexis Sanchez move to Manchester City for £35m this month – providing he can sign Riyad Mahrez to replace him.
- Jose Mourinho will make a stunning move to grab Mesut Ozil from Arsenal this month.
- Manchester United will have competition from the Chinese Super League if Real Madrid sell Gareth Bale.
- Sam Allardyce is targeting a £50m double swoop this month – with Swansea defender Alfie Mawson and Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure on his radar.
- Newcastle’s Rafa Benitez is still waiting to learn his winter window transfer budget as he chases Liverpool striker Danny Ings.
- Eden Hazard is set to snub a move to Real Madrid and sign a deal that will make him the highest paid player in the Premier League.
- Inter Milan have pocketed a nice Christmas bonus from Philippe Coutinho’s big-money transfer from Liverpool to Barcelona.
- Manchester City want Harry Maguire from Leicester and are ready to make an incredible £50m bid.
- West Ham are ready to offer £25m for Swansea centre-half Alfie Mawson.
- Sam Allardyce needs another new striker – and has Diafra Sakho and Moussa Dembele on his wish-list.
- Crystal Palace are weighing up a shock move for Watford’s Italian striker Stefano Okaka.
- Rangers hope to win the race for Fleetwood’s flying striker Devante Cole.
- Aston Villa target Nick Powell will sign a new deal at Wigan and stay on – if their long-running takeover goes through.
- Neil Warnock is eyeing Lewis Grabban for Cardiff’s faltering promotion push.
- Bolton are demanding £4m for kid keeper Jake Turner – to the surprise of Everton and Manchester United.
- Sheffield United are closing on a deal for Wolves’ Wales international midfielder Lee Evans.
- Newcastle are exploring a loan deal for PSG goalkeeper Kevin Trapp.
- Manchester United and Arsenal have joined the £30m battle for Shakhtar Donetsk’s Brazil star Fred.
More in Sports
Arsenal To Face Manchester City On Opening Day Of The 2018/19 Premier League Season | See Full Fixtures
The Premier League 2018/19 season fixtures has been released and the first week has exciting fixtures...
Advertise with us
Trending on theINFOnerds
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to theINFOnerds
[Music] 2Baba – Dettol Future Football Heroes Ft. Waje
June 19, 2018
[Music] Teni – Fake Jersey
June 18, 2018