- Man City winger Leroy Sane has revealed he twice turned down the chance to sign for Jurgen Klopp.
- Stoke City still believe they can still push through a deal to make Quique Sanchez Flores their new manager despite a hold-up in talks.
- Man Utd legend Ryan Giggs will find out in the next 24 hours if he is to become the new manager of Wales.
- Phil Neville is on the brink of being named the new England Women’s boss.
- Alex Pritchard revealed how David Wagner talked him into an £11m move from Norwich to Huddersfield.
- Arsene Wenger has insisted he has no intention of leaving Arsenal this summer and will remain in charge until 2019.
- Tottenham are lining up contract talks with duo Christian Eriksen and Heung-min Son.
- Antonio Conte has insisted the only way he’ll leave Chelsea is if he’s sacked.
- Manchester City to end their interest in Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez allowing Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho to swoop.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger insists he will not be leaving the club in the summer and will remain in charge until 2019.
- Sunderland boss Chris Coleman has told Watford they must cough up a loan fee to land Didier Ndong.
- Birmingham boss Steve Cotterill wants to cancel the loans of Arsenal duo Carl Jenkinson and Cohen Bramall.
- West Ham manager David Moyes wants to cut the transfer window down to a week – and make transfer deadline day an Italian-style free-for-all.
- Rafa Benitez believes Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles can stake a late claim for a place in England’s World Cup squad.
- Sam Allardyce has urged Theo Walcott to pick Everton over a move back to Southampton.
- Arsene Wenger insists he will still be at Arsenal next season and hopes the club can keep Mesut Ozil too.
- Antonio Conte admits he could leave Chelsea at the end of the season despite having another year left on his contract.
- Sam Allardyce has urged 28-year-old Theo Walcott to leave Arsenal and join him at Everton.
- West Ham striker Javier Hernandez is not interested in a move to the USA despite interest from Los Angeles FC.
- WBA boss Alan Pardew has held ‘candid’ talks with Jonny Evans about a move to Man City or Arsenal and has set a January 28 deadline for the sale.
- Jurgen Klopp sold Phillippe Coutinho to Barcelona because he could not be sure he was 100 per cent committed to Liverpool.
- Arsenal are increasingly confident they may be able to secure the long-term future of German international Mesut Ozil.
- Manchester City are ready to walk away from their attempt to sign Alexis Sanchez amid interest from Manchester United.
- Arsene Wenger has finally admitted that Alexis Sanchez will not sign a new contract at Arsenal but believes Mesut Ozil will agree a new deal.
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho claims he now feels ‘contempt’ for Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.
- The SFA is to hold talks with Michael O’Neill over the vacant manager’s job after agreeing compensation with the Irish FA.
More in Sports
#SoaringEagles: Nigerians React Hilariously To Super Eagles Win Over Iceland | Photos
Following the Super Eagles’ comprehensive victory over Iceland in Volgograd today Friday, June 22, several Nigerians have taken...
Arsenal To Face Manchester City On Opening Day Of The 2018/19 Premier League Season | See Full Fixtures
The Premier League 2018/19 season fixtures has been released and the first week has exciting fixtures...
Advertise with us
Trending on theINFOnerds
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to theINFOnerds
[Music] Maleek Berry – Gimme Life
June 23, 2018
[Music] 2Baba – Dettol Future Football Heroes Ft. Waje
June 19, 2018