Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips Today (27/01/2018)
- Real Madrid are planning a £500m summer raid on the Premier League, with Harry Kane, Eden Hazard and David de Gea all in their sights.
- Celtic are closing in on an 18-month loan deal for Chelsea playmaker Charly Musonda.
- Tottenham are facing a fight to keep hold of Mauricio Pochettino after Real Madrid made initial contact with his representatives.
- Alan Pardew says Salomon Rondon is not for sale despite interest from Chelsea.
- David Moyes says he is targeting “durable” players in the transfer window as too many of his current squad are injured.
- Tottenham have agreed terms with PSG winger Lucas Moura ahead of a £25m transfer.
- Arsenal will have to increase their offer to £25m if they want to sign Jonny Evans from West Brom in January.
- West Ham are interested in signing Troy Deeney if a deal for Daniel Sturridge falls through, although they could face competition from Stoke and Brighton for the Watford striker.
- Juventus want to sign Matteo Darmian on loan with an obligation to buy him in the summer, and Jose Mourinho is willing to let the Italian leave.
- Arsenal and Everton are battling it out to sign Marcelo Brozovic from Inter.
- Brendan Rodgers believes the development of young Scottish players is being hindered by poor pitches.
- Leeds are set to complete the signing of Ajax defender Pascal Struijk, with the 18-year-old expected to link-up with their U23 side.
- Arsenal have suffered a transfer blow as striker Pietro Pellegri prepares to join Monaco from Genoa.
- Manchester United are willing to pay the £52.6m release clause in order to land Napoli defender Faouzi Ghoulam.
- Jurgen Klopp has refused to promise Daniel Sturridge game-time at Liverpool if he chooses to remain at the club beyond January.
- PSG manager Unai Emery says Neymar will become the best player in the world and that he will do it at the French side.
- Former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen has described Jesse Lingard as the “English Andres Iniesta”.
- Rafa Benitez insists he has good memories of his time at Stamford Bridge as he prepares to return to Chelsea in the FA Cup on Sunday.
- Borussia Dortmund head coach Peter Stoger has admitted the club plan to sell Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has been told he’ll be sold by Real Madrid in the summer – and could yet move to Manchester United.
- Alan Pardew is facing up to the prospect of losing Jonny Evans on deadline day amid interest from Arsenal and Manchester City.
- Pep Guardiola says Manchester City’s congested fixture schedule will not cause him to sacrifice the club’s FA Cup ambitions
- Antonio Conte has suggested being a long-term manager at Chelsea is impossible.
- Neil Lennon is willing to speak to the SFA about taking the Scotland job, if Hibernian grant him permission.
- Scotland’s leading international players are set to hold crunch talks with the SFA over a possible boycott of the national team’s summer friendlies in Peru and Mexico.
- Hearts striker Kyle Lafferty is a target for Championship side Sunderland as Chris Coleman searches for a new striker.
You may also like...