Skip to content
Deadline Day Transfer News
Manchester United have failed in a late attempt to sign Bournemouth forward Josh King.
- Nemanja Matic has rejected offers to leave Manchester United and is willing to extend his contract at Old Trafford should the club decide to open talks.
- Chelsea will make another attempt to sign Napoli and Belgium forward Dries Mertens.
- Leicester are demanding a response from the Professional Game Match Officials Ltd over the handball controversy in their Carabao Cup defeat to Aston Villa.
- Bruno Fernandes’ move from Sporting Lisbon to Manchester United could pave the way for Paul Pogba’s exit from Old Trafford in the summer.
- Middlesbrough boss Jonathan Woodgate is ready to give Sheffield United’s Ravel Morrison a chance to kick start his career, with the club ready to offer the former Manchester United youngster a short-term loan.
- Oldham could be kicked out of Boundary Park as the cash-strapped club nears administration over a £500,000 bill.
- West Brom will this week urge FIFA to act against Barcelona as the Sky Bet Championship club have still not received compensation for youngster Louie Barry.
- Tottenham are ready to spark a scramble for Victor Wanyama as they look to let him go before Friday’s deadline.
- Brentford are ready to turn their attention back to Charlton’s Lyle Taylor before the transfer window closes on Friday.
- Sporting Lisbon could earn the first instalment of the add-ons from the Bruno Fernandes deal before the end of next month.
- Former West Brom and Newcastle striker Salomon Rondon is a target for Manchester United.
- Italian giants AC Milan and Inter Milan are interested in signing Newcastle United midfielder Matty Longstaff. The England Under-20 international’s contract with the Magpies runs out in the summer.
- More than 150 football-related racist incidents were reported to police last season, Home Office figures show, a rise of more than 50 per cent on the year before and more than double the number from three seasons ago.
- Manchester United are working to try and sign Leicester’s on-loan forward Islam Slimani before the transfer deadline.
- Southampton are not willing to allow Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg to leave amid interest from Tottenham.
- Chelsea are preparing for defeat in their pursuit of a new striker this transfer window after blocking Olivier Giroud’s departure.
- West Ham wants a striker, a right-back and a midfielder on what is set to be a busy Deadline Day at the London Stadium.
- Former Watford striker Odion Ighalo is being offered to Manchester United for a last-minute loan move.
- Rangers have made an approach for Hibernian striker Florian Kamberi, as they look for cover for the injured Jermain Defoe.
- Hearts are working on a double deal to sign Barnsley’s Mamadou Thiam and Schalke’s Marcel Langer.
- Ex-Manchester United striker James Wilson will quit Aberdeen on Friday to sign for Salford City.
- Liverpool are one of three clubs reportedly interested in signing Kai Havertz claims BILD head of football, Christian Falk.
- Everton were interested in the Hellas Verona starlet according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
- Everton have opened talks with Mason Holgate over a new contract.
- Olivier Giroud fears time is running out to complete a move away from Chelsea as they struggle to secure a replacement.
- Bristol City are exploring the possibility of striking a late loan deal for Chelsea youngster Ethan Ampadu.
- Sunderland are now looking to land Bobby Duncan, cousin of Steven Gerrard, on an initial loan deal from Italian club Fiorentina.
- Huddersfield Town are not interested in signing Hibernian wingman Martin Boyle, despite reports to the contrary.
You may also like...