Human Being Has Two Brain! Amazing Facts About The Human Brain You Don’t Know | Must Read
The human brain as small as it is, happens to be one of the most delicate and crucial part of the human body system.
It is an imperfect machine we have within us and we can’t even fathom its full capability.
It is believed that there is more to the brain that even we its carrier currently know. Here are some facts about the brain that will leave you in awe, pause and make you think if you are really the owner of the machine.
1. The brain is about 2% of the body’s weight but uses 20% of its total energy and oxygen intake.
2. Ninety minutes of sweating can temporarily shrink the brain as much as one year of aging.
3. The brain is the fattiest organ in the human body but it weighs 3 pounds.
4. Only 5 minutes without oxygen can cause brain damage.
5. The brain does not reaches full maturity until the age of 25. i.e teens brain are not fully formed.
6. Brain information moves anywhere between 1 mph and 286 miles per hour making it faster than formula 1 cars.
7. The brain generates about 12-25 watts of electricity enough to power a LED light.
8. An average brain is believed to generate around 50,000 thoughts per day shockingly in must people 70% of those thoughts are negative.
9. Multitasking makes one less productive. When multitasking, the brain simply rapidly toggles back and forth between tasks.
10. The brain storage capacity is unlimited.
11. The popular saying that we use 10% of our brain is wrong. Brain scans shows we use most of our brains most of the time even when asleep.
12. When one is drunk and cant remember what he/she has done,its not because you forgot. It is because the brain is incapable of forming memories.
13. The brain in the head isn’t the only brain. There is a second brain in the intestines that contains 100,000 neutrons.
14. Though pain is processed by the brain, the brain has no pain receptors and feels no pain. This explains how brain surgery can be performed while the patient is awake without the feeling of pain or discomfort.