Strange But True: 10 Facts/Discoveries You Will Find Hard To Believe
Strange discoveries surface every now and then. While some of these discoveries might be false, majority of them are true. Here are 10 facts/discoveries that is true but practically seems hard to believe or fathom;
1. Queen of Sheba in the bible was buried in Nigeria in the outskirts of Ijebu Ode in Ogun state.
2. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
3. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
4. If a Kangaroo’s tail is lifted off the ground, it cant hop.
5. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
6. During a life, one can produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
7. Birds don’t urinate.
8. When written down the word “almost” is the longest word in the English language to have all of its letters in alphabets orders.
9. Ostriches runs faster than horses.
10. The bible is the most shoplifted book in the world.