Banky W’s Lekki House Caught Fire
Multi Talented Music and Entertainment Entrepreneur, Banky W will be counting his loss as his Lekki home gut fire at the early hours of today.
The fire started in 6 am on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 which was allegedly caused by faulty air conditioner.
The singer was said to have started quenching the fire before his neigbhours joined him but their joint effort was not enough.
The officials of the Fire Service were said to have arrived the scene of the fire by 7.30 am and helped to stop the fire.
Banky W was said to have lost a lot of things including his music awards among other things.
We thank God for sparing his life and his family alike.