FIVE Reasons why Chelsea will WIN the 2015/2016 UEFA Champions League
The blues were knocked out of the 2014/2015 UEFA champions league Round of 16 by Paris Saint German as the only unbeaten side but the 2015/2016 season seems to be shaping up in their favour just like it did in the English Premier League this concluded season as they ran out eventual winners.
They were labelled the little horse by their manager in the 2013/2014 EPL after finishing third behind Champions Manchester City and second placed Liverpool but they seem to have matured in the horse they were meant to be as they scooped the League title. The same story look set to repeat itself but this time in the UEFA champions league.
Barcelona will definetly be seen as favourite to win the trophy again but here are FIVE reasons why Chelsea will end up as European Champions for the second time;
1. Chelsea will be seeded in the pot 1 which gives them an edge in been in a easy group and eventually topping the group.
2. Coming out top of their group means they get to play a team of lesser quality in the round of 16.
3. Jose Mourinho as a coach has never lost in the quarter finals of a UEFA champions league match.
4. Mourinho has won the UEFA champions league twice with Porto and Inter Milan in the year 2004 and 2010 respectively and he is now taking Chelsea to the 2016 edition.
5. Should Chelsea capture Falcao, they stand another chance of lifting the trophy in 2016 because the veteran striker has played for just to two clubs in European competition(UEL) Porto and Athletico Madrid and they ended up winning the trophy the two times.
No one knows what will happen in the near future but we can’t seem to ignore some of this little facts too because history is meant to repeat itself.