- Manchester United could turn their attentions to Barcelona’s Yerry Mina if they are unable to secure either Harry Maguire or Toby Alderweireld.
- Matteo Darmian and Marcos Rojo are likely to be jettisoned by United if they look to add a highly-priced defender this summer.
- Sokratis Papastathopoulous has promised to bring back some old-school, hard-as-nails defending to Arsenal.
- Chelsea will give Eden Hazard the captaincy as part of their bid to keep him at Stamford Bridge.
- Arsenal striker Joel Campbell admits he does not know if he is a part of Unai Emery’s plans for next season.
- Crystal Palace will make a £20m bid to tempt Liverpool striker Danny Ings to come to Selhurst Park.
- Wolves are set to launch a bid for Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo.
- Chelsea are demanding £200m for Eden Hazard in an attempt to price Real Madrid out of making a move for the Belgium forward.
- Rangers will return to the table with an improved offer for Kyle Lafferty having had an opening £200,000 bid for the Northern Irishman rejected by Hearts.
- Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is in talks over a loan move to Scunthorpe United.
- Everton are closing in on a deal for Barcelona left-back Lucas Digne after positive talks were held between dignitaries of the two clubs.
- Leicester are closing on a deal to sign Newcastle defender Jamaal Lascelles, a move which could affect the future of Manchester United target Harry Maguire.
- Juventus are holding out for £45m for defender Daniele Rugani, who is a target for Chelsea.
- Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are fighting over the signature of Tottenham starlet Reo Griffiths, who has also been offered a first professional deal by the Premier League club.
- Fulham have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Mexico midfielder Hector Herrera.
- Sporting Lisbon have complained to FIFA over Atletico Madrid’s conduct in their pursuit of Gelson Martins.
- Barcelona have invited Uruguay teenager Axel Perez, a target for Liverpool and Chelsea, for an extended trial.
- Jose Mourinho is becoming increasingly frustrated at Manchester United’s refusal to spend big this summer.
- Celtic have insisted there is no chance midfielder Olivier Ntcham will be sold this summer.
- Rangers have pulled the plug on a deal to sign Kean Bryan from Manchester City after getting the results of his medical.
- Craig Levein has revealed that Ross Callachan and Malaury Martin will be allowed to quit Hearts.
More in Sports
Advertise with us
Trending on theINFOnerds
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to theINFOnerds
[Music] DJ Spicey – Nu Wave ft. Yung6ix x Terry Apala x Maleek Souls
March 12, 2019
[Music] Sean Tizzle – Lotto
March 12, 2019