- Manchester United could turn their attentions to Barcelona’s Yerry Mina if they are unable to secure either Harry Maguire or Toby Alderweireld.
- Matteo Darmian and Marcos Rojo are likely to be jettisoned by United if they look to add a highly-priced defender this summer.
- Sokratis Papastathopoulous has promised to bring back some old-school, hard-as-nails defending to Arsenal.
- Chelsea will give Eden Hazard the captaincy as part of their bid to keep him at Stamford Bridge.
- Arsenal striker Joel Campbell admits he does not know if he is a part of Unai Emery’s plans for next season.
- Crystal Palace will make a £20m bid to tempt Liverpool striker Danny Ings to come to Selhurst Park.
- Wolves are set to launch a bid for Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo.
- Chelsea are demanding £200m for Eden Hazard in an attempt to price Real Madrid out of making a move for the Belgium forward.
- Rangers will return to the table with an improved offer for Kyle Lafferty having had an opening £200,000 bid for the Northern Irishman rejected by Hearts.
- Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is in talks over a loan move to Scunthorpe United.
- Everton are closing in on a deal for Barcelona left-back Lucas Digne after positive talks were held between dignitaries of the two clubs.
- Leicester are closing on a deal to sign Newcastle defender Jamaal Lascelles, a move which could affect the future of Manchester United target Harry Maguire.
- Juventus are holding out for £45m for defender Daniele Rugani, who is a target for Chelsea.
- Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are fighting over the signature of Tottenham starlet Reo Griffiths, who has also been offered a first professional deal by the Premier League club.
- Fulham have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Mexico midfielder Hector Herrera.
- Sporting Lisbon have complained to FIFA over Atletico Madrid’s conduct in their pursuit of Gelson Martins.
- Barcelona have invited Uruguay teenager Axel Perez, a target for Liverpool and Chelsea, for an extended trial.
- Jose Mourinho is becoming increasingly frustrated at Manchester United’s refusal to spend big this summer.
- Celtic have insisted there is no chance midfielder Olivier Ntcham will be sold this summer.
- Rangers have pulled the plug on a deal to sign Kean Bryan from Manchester City after getting the results of his medical.
- Craig Levein has revealed that Ross Callachan and Malaury Martin will be allowed to quit Hearts.
More in Sports
Transfer Talk: Chelsea Offer Crystal Palace Batshuayi+Cash To Land €80m Signing
Chelsea is interested in signing €80 million winger, Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace this January’s transfer...