Below are the signs that shows that you might have wasted your days in the university:
1. You graduated as a computer student and can’t possibly print “Hello World” on a Mozilla screen using HTML – You deserve a hot slap on your chubby-or-not cheek and you should be asked what your mission or aim was when you picked computer science as your course of study.
2. You graduated from a tertiary institution and can not write a simple composition about yourself in a job interview. Blaming it on “I studied engineering, not literature”. You should be asked to refund whosoever paid your fees throughout your school days.
3. You are a graduate and your friends still help you in wooing a lady due to your lack of confidence. Then you will probably be like “I’m shy and do not know what to tell her”. You should be left to remain single forever or rise up and tell the girl what you feel about her.
4. You are a graduate and the bank security still helps you in withdrawing cash from the ATM because you cant just operate it properly without delaying thousands on the queue for nothing less than 2hours. Exaggeration?? If such exists, you need to be taken to TB Joshua.
5. You are a graduate and still do not know how to manipulate your ways around google and its search engine. You tend to ask silly and childish questions that will be answered just on the very first page of google with nothing more than two page clicks. People like that give excuses such as “I don’t want to disturb google jhawe”.
6. You graduated from the department of Mathematics in a tertiary university and cant make use of BODMAS. Chei!!! What more can one say?
7. You graduated and resorted to internet fraud (yahoo yahoo), then why did you go to school atall? You should have gone into the trade a while ago, then you would be the world richest by now.
8. You are a graduate and you still throw brawls in the house simply because your sister’s food is much more than yours. Mehn! You need serious prayers.
9. You are a graduate in his mid-20s and you still shout on top of your voice at the bar, claiming Davido is your mentor. They are probably playing chess inside your head.
10. You are a graduate and you spend most of your daily hours on Facebook and Twitter, retweeting tweets and initiating twitter hashtags. If you are not making a living from that, then you are a mere internet gangstar that needs deliverance.
11. You are a graduate and you are always om the street’s pitch, playing football with secondary school students and even throwing fights and bullying them. You must be high on a natural liquor