Skip to content
Latest Football News and Transfer Gossips Across Europe Today (15/01/2020)
- Manchester United are close to signing Napoli center-back Kalidou Koulibaly but any deal will not happen until the summer.
- Arsenal has made a further inquiry about the availability of AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie but might face competition from West Ham.
- Fenerbahce is threatening to delay Manchester United’s pursuit of Bruno Fernandes by making an offer for potential part-exchange player Marcos Rojo.
- Arsenal has joined Manchester United in the race to sign Marseille wonderkid Isaac Lihadji.
- Wales manager Ryan Giggs banked a £400,000 bonus for securing their Euro 2020 place.
- Paris Saint-Germain is ready to launch a late bid to snatch Tottenham midfielder, Christian Eriksen, from under Inter Milan’s nose.
- The agent of Manchester United’s Dutch winger Tahith Chong has been spotted at Inter Milan with the player set to leave Old Trafford.
- Southampton striker Danny Ings is set to be named in Gareth Southgate’s next England squad.
- Inter Milan are prepared to offer Tahith Chong regular playing time in Serie A to secure the services of the Manchester United starlet and have met with his agent.
- Barcelona has pulled out of the race to sign Dinamo Zagreb winger Dani Olmo, which could leave the door open for Manchester United to make their move.
- Manchester United forward Jesse Lingard has been offered to four clubs, including Inter Milan, as new agent Mino Raiola attempts to get him out of Old Trafford.
- Tottenham is phoning Max Aarons’ representatives ‘every day’ to try and secure a deal for the Norwich defender.
- Watford faces having to play four games in nine days to fit in with the winter breaks being taken by opponents Wolves and Manchester United and because of their FA Cup third-round replay with Tranmere being rearranged.
- Chelsea is ‘desperate’ to complete a deal for Real Madrid playmaker Isco, who could cost them in the region of £47m.
- Chelsea’s Conor Gallagher is set to join Swansea City for the second half of the season after spending the first four months with Championship rivals Charlton.
- Tottenham winger Jack Clarke is set to complete a loan move to QPR.
- Jack Grealish will be part of Gareth Southgate’s England squad after a superb first half of the season with Aston Villa.
- The Football Supporters’ Association has slammed greedy clubs and the FA after Wolves fans were charged £55 to see their team face Manchester United in their third-round replay – Premier League away ticket price caps do not apply in that competition.
- Manager Pep Guardiola has no intention of quitting Manchester City at the end of this season and fully intends to see through his contract that runs until 2021.
You may also like...