Skip to content
Latest Football News and Transfer Gossips Across Europe Today (29/07/2019)
- Steve Bruce has told Manchester United that Sean Longstaff will not leave Newcastle this summer.
- Crystal Palace will reject a £52m offer from Everton for Wilfried Zaha.
- Liverpool was tempted to make a shock move for Franck Ribery this summer after the winger left Bayern Munich.
- Gonzalo Higuain’s brother and the agent is set to sit down with Roma on Monday to discuss a move away from the club.
- David Moyes believes Manchester United’s scatter-gun transfer policy has cost them top-four status.
- Arsenal is considering turning to Juventus defender Daniele Rugani to solve a potential center-back conundrum.
- Fulham boss Scott Parker wants to sign his brother-in-law Harry Arter, as Bournemouth will listen to offers for Arter once they have snapped up Phillip Billing.
- Mariano Diaz is close to returning to Ligue 1 from Real Madrid as the striker has agreed to join Monaco.
- Former Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa is set to leave Borussia Dortmund and join Celta Vigo.
- Manchester United are yet to agree to a fee for Bruno Fernandes and it remains to be seen as to whether they’ll be able to before the August 8 deadline.
- Manchester United see young goalkeeper Dean Henderson as the man who could eventually fill David de Gea’s gloves.
- Manchester City must chuck £49m the way of Juventus in order to get Joao Cancelo on board for next season.
- Manchester United have received a transfer boost in their pursuit of midfield reinforcements as World Cup winner Blaise Matuidi considers a move to Old Trafford.
- Tiemoue Bakayoko and Danny Drinkwater are set to leave Chelsea after failing to impress new manager Frank Lampard during pre-season.
- Newcastle boss Steve Bruce is considering a £5m transfer bid for Everton midfielder James McCarthy.
- Everton is weighing up a move for £40m-rated Tiemoue Bakayoko from Chelsea, who has been told he can leave.
- Newcastle could step up their interest in Andy Carroll after the striker was given the green light to secure a new club after recovering from an ankle injury.
- Fulham boss Scott Parker believes Tottenham transfer target Ryan Sessegnon will be staying at Craven Cottage.
- Manchester United have reached a verbal agreement with Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
- Ex-Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck is struggling to find a new club as he is demanding £100,000-a-week in wages and £5million as signing bonus.
- Newcastle has agreed to a £9.8m fee for PSG defender Stanley N’Soki as their transfer activity ramps up.
- Everton will try to sign £30m-rated Jean-Philippe Gbamin as a replacement for Idrissa Gueye.
- Arsenal has received a boost in their pursuit of Kieran Tierney as Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti has revealed they won’t be making a move for the Celtic left-back.
You may also like...