Skip to content
Latest Football News As Of 23-03-2020
Liverpool’s players are getting mental health on being so near yet so far from the Premier League title. Check out the rest of the big news.
- Liverpool have issued mental health advice to their players telling them that what happens with the Premier League title is out of their control.
- PSG, Barcelona and Manchester United are interested in signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Manchester United chief Ed Woodward believes the season should be finished even if that means it runs until September or October.
- Juventus have reportedly reached agreements with Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Blaise Matuidi to extend their contracts.
- Liverpool and Scotland star Andy Robertson is believed to be the player behind a large donation made to help keep six food banks in Glasgow running.
- Premier League doctors will warn club executives their players risk serious muscular injuries if they try to complete the season by June 30.
- Luka Jovic’s father believes his son must accept any punishment he receives for breaking his coronavirus quarantine to travel back to Serbia.
- The Premier League will play Russian roulette with players’ fitness if they do not get five weeks of training before the season restarts.
- Tottenham legend Van der Vaart tells £23million Everton target Berghuis not to ruin his career by joining Everton.
- Liverpool and Arsenal have reportedly been scouting Evan Ndicka ahead of a potential summer transfer swoop for the Eintracht Frankfurt
- David Moyes wants to buy British this summer and build an exciting young core at West Ham.
- Arsenal were set to pip Manchester United to the bargain £1m signing of Dayot Upamecano five years ago, just months before the superstar defender ended up joining RB Salzburg.
- West Ham United will face stiff opposition from UK Athletics to using the London Stadium for matches if the Premier League season goes beyond the end of June.
- Premier League matches could be played every day behind closed doors and televised for the public while social distancing restrictions are still in place, according to Southampton’s chief executive.
- Livingston striker Lyndon Dykes has held talks with Scotland and Australia about his international future.
You may also like...