Skip to content
Latest Football News As Of 27-03-2020
Liverpool are eyeing Valencia forward Ferran Torres but face stern competition from Real Madrid and Barcelona.
- Barcelona are following the progress of Tottenham’s record signing Tanguy Ndombele following a difficult first season.
- Steve Bruce says he wants to get Newcastle back into the top eight and also challenging for Europe in the next two to three years.
- The FA faced an angry backlash on Thursday night over the decision-making process behind bringing an end to all women’s football below the Women’s Super League and Championship level.
- Jurgen Klopp faces a selection disaster next season with Mohamed Salah potentially away for up to four months at the Olympics and Africa Cup of Nations, should the former be rescheduled for the spring of 2021.
- Everton’s Oumar Niasse was stopped by police for disobeying the coronavirus lockdown.
- Manchester City are set to be offered David Alaba as a makeweight for Leroy Sane by Bayern Munich this summer.
- Ed Woodward says Manchester United are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation as sporting events continue to be impacted.
- Huddersfield must repay £35m to their ex-owner Dean Hoyle before August 2022, having used parachute payments for local businessman Phil Hodgkinson’s takeover.
- Brendan Rodgers says he is making regular checks on his players’ mental health during the coronavirus crisis
- The FA are determined to finish the 2019-20 FA Cup and could even hold the final at Wembley as late as September this year.
- Liverpool may have to delay the expansion of Anfield because of the coronavirus outbreak
- Premier League footballers are likely to accept wage deferrals as clubs look to ward off financial problems caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
You may also like...