Skip to content
Latest Transfer News Across Europe
- Leicester on Thursday completed the signing of Ayoze Perez from fellow Premier League side Newcastle for a reported fee of £30 million ($38 million).
- Ex-Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has returned to Juventus on a one-year contract after a season spent at Paris Saint-Germain.
- France World Cup winner, Paul Pogba, is set to finally join Real Madrid from Manchester United in a huge swap deal involving winger, Gareth Bale, plus €80million next week. This was disclosed by respected Spanish journalist and former Head of Marca, Eduardo Inda.
- Atletico Madrid have announced the club record €126million signing of Benfica attacker Joao Felix.
- Ex Barcelona and Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has joined Chinese second tier club Qingdao Huanghai, the club announced on social media on Wednesday.
- Raul de Tomas has completed his move from Real Madrid to Benfica, after both clubs agreed a deal for 20 million euros, Marca reports.
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent, Kia Joorabchian, has insisted the player will not leave Barcelona this summer despite interest from Manchester Utd, and PSG.
- Paris Saint-Germain have signed Pablo Sarabia from Sevilla on a five-year deal, the Ligue 1 champions announced on Tuesday.
- Inter Milan are “all out” to sign Manchester United striker, Romelu Lukaku, according to his agent Federico Pastorello.
- Chelsea have opened new contract talks with 20-year-old midfielder Mason Mount, who played under Lampard at Derby last season.
- Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham are battling for the signature of Real Madrid midfielder and Spain star Dani Ceballos, 22.
You may also like...