FG To Introduce Data Sharing System Among Agencies
The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun stated on Thursday at the 2017 International Customs Day Celebration in Abuja that the Federal Government’s plans to thwart revenue leakages by introducing a single wind on for data across various sectors and agencies.
The Minister who was represented by the Director of Technical Services in the Ministry, Lare Shahebu said the following with regards the the theme of the celebration “Data analysis for effective border management.”
- Effective use of data in the daily operations of of the Nigerian Customs Service will facilitate trade and boost the countries GDP
- Data sharing amongst agencies will curb revenue leakages.Efforts are in full swing to ensure this with the introduction of a single window for data across various sectors and agencies.
- Effective use of data analysis would curtail smuggling in the country
- Help with proper budgeting and
- Addressing issues of the populace
The outcome of the event she believes will improve data analysis and management in the country. Good times are here