Guy Who Almost Died Of His Addiction To Tramadol And Refnol Shares His Story
A Nigerian Twitter user who was nearly killed after a drug overdose has shared a moving story of how he got addicted to Tramadol & Refnol which he was introduced to during his NYSC 3 weeks orientation camp days and almost died of it.
According to Olu, the incident happened February, 2016. He had visited one of his junkie friends so they can get high on Tramadol, Refnol, Codeine, Dry gin together. After everybody got high with loud music blasting as they had fun or so he thought, the unthinkable happened!
Read his story below: