- Manchester United are leading the race to sign Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund for £120m this summer.
- Manchester United are reportedly ready to allow Chris Smalling to make his loan to Roma permanent, provided they can sign Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly.
- The EFL is negotiating with its clubs and the PFA over a scheme that would see lower-league players put on sabbatical for the remainder of the lockdown.
- Arsenal are growing ‘confident’ that they can keep hold of Real Madrid loanee Dani Ceballos should the Premier League season continue on into July.
- West Brom are interested in completing a permanent deal for midfielder Filip Krovinovic if they win promotion to the Premier League.
- Aston Villa attacker Trezeguet is a transfer target for Turkish Super Lig side Besiktas just a year after he moved to Villa Park.
Transfer News As Of 26-03-2020
Kalidou Koulibaly is on Manchester United’s radar as they also pursue Jadon Sancho
- A document created before the Premier League season got underway in August predicted Liverpool would win the title with Manchester United finishing fourth.
- Manchester City are understood to be surprised at Liverpool’s involvement in the group action to query the details of their Champions League ban appeal.
- Manchester United are ready to pay out £6m to season ticket holders if their final four Premier League games are cancelled or played behind closed doors.
- Newcastle fans are angry with the club for not halting season-ticket payments.
- The PFA have called an emergency meeting where salary reductions across the board for all players will be discussed.
- The head of Serie A has hinted that UEFA is considering extending domestic seasons into July and August.
- Hearts players are ready to tell Tynecastle chief Ann Budge they don’t want to take a 50 per cent wage cut.