Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 29-10-2020
Arsenal are set to make a big-money move for Valencia star Carlos Soler – get all the latest news and gossip from Sunday’s back pages.
- Chelsea intensified their bid to recruit Jude Bellingham prior to the coronavirus lockdown, with the club stepping up their efforts to lure the Birmingham teen star away from a prospective move to Manchester United.
- Spain boss Luis Enrique revealed Adama Traore is closing in on a call-up as the Wolves star deliberates on his international future.
- Valencia want at least £36m if they are forced to sell Arsenal target Carlos Soler.
- Serie A side Lazio are interested in signing Chelsea forward Pedro, whose contract runs out this summer.
- Crystal Palace are monitoring developments with Hearts left-back Aaron Hickey but have yet to make a bid.
- Philippe Coutinho has rejected claims he holds a grudge against Daniel Levy over the collapse of a proposed transfer from Barcelona to Tottenham.
- Chelsea have asked Real Madrid about Morocco international Achraf Hakimi.
- Arsenal and Manchester United could be about to receive a major blow in their pursuit of Atletico Madrid’s Thomas Partey.
- Manchester United face being denied a £16m-worth summer tour including a ground-breaking game in India as the coronavirus pandemic continues to sweep across the world.
- Manchester City believe Arsenal are behind the plot to have their European ban upheld if the Covid-19 crisis prevents an appeal.
- Manchester City are fully committed to finishing the football season – but will refuse to play again until they are given 100 per cent guarantees that the health crisis is over.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is destined to end his career as Germany manager, according to tennis great Boris Becker.
- The Premier League may not restart until July… and then could all be finished behind closed doors within four weeks.
- Xherdan Shaqiri could be on his way out of Liverpool with Sevilla considering a move for the winger.
- Wimbledon will open up its gates to the NHS in Britain’s desperate fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
- West Ham star Angelo Ogbonna claims Britain “laughed” at Italy and underestimated the impact of the coronavirus.
- Arsenal will consider a move for Luka Jovic if Real Madrid decide to cut him loose.
- Liverpool could boost their transfer budget by offloading back-up forward Xherdan Shaqiri this summer.
- Everton and West Ham are interested in signing Martin Braithwaite from Barcelona in the next transfer window, according to reports in Spain.
- Arsenal and Chelsea are preparing to battle it out to sign Bayern Munich youngster Chris Richards in the summer transfer window, despite the defender not having made a competitive first-team appearance yet.
- Chelsea have asked super-agent Mino Raiola to keep them updated on contract talks between AC Milan and highly-rated goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has made Valencia star Carlos Soler a summer transfer target for the Gunners and the Spanish side have now revealed their asking price for the midfielder.
- Scottish clubs fear they could be denied government handouts – if they are seen to be giving players fitness programmes.
- Rangers insist they are ‘ready and willing’ to help the NHS battle coronavirus in any way possible.
- Hibs players have held crisis talks with Easter Road chiefs in a bid to help the club through the coronavirus cash crisis.
You may also like...