Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 08-04-2020
Juventus are willing to let Cristiano Ronaldo go back to his former club Real Madrid for £50m.
- Tottenham’s players are unhappy with the club’s decision to furlough non-playing staff, which has increased their resistance to taking pay-cuts.
- Daniel Levy is considering putting Tottenham’s ground staff to work on his private estate.
- Warren Gatland has raised the prospect of a “deciding” match between the Lions and the All Blacks before the 2021 series against the Springboks.
- The 2022 World Cup is highly unlikely to be moved from Qatar despite the latest criminal indictment by the US Department of Justice.
- Everton are tracking the progress of Everton Soares. The Brazil forward has a £104m release clause in his contract at Gremio.
- Mesut Ozil’s agent has told Premier League stars not to accept a pay cut during the coronavirus shutdown.
- Middlesbrough and Republic of Ireland U17 forward Calum Kavanagh is attracting interest from Arsenal, Chelsea and Celtic.
- Alexis Sanchez is ready to sit tight and see out the remaining two years of his £400k-a-week Manchester United contract in order to avoid a pay cut.
- Chelsea and Arsenal are both ‘interested’ in signing Jerome Boateng this summer.
- Rangers have given up any hope of a quick-fire restart to this season’s title fight – after tractors rolled into Ibrox to dig up the pitch.
- Talks over the prospect of Everton’s board taking pay reductions to help the club through the coronavirus crisis have taken place.
- Manchester United want Sergej Milinkovic-Savic as Paul Pogba’s replacement.
- Manchester City have been joined by Premier League rivals Liverpool and Arsenal in the race to sign Lyon star Houssem Aouar, according to reports.
You may also like...