Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 18-04-2020
Sadio Mane might leave Liverpool if Real Madrid makes a ‘sizeable’ offer, claims Senegal team-mate Keita Balde.
- Chelsea are in talks with their players overtaking a pay cut of at least 10 per cent in response to the coronavirus crisis.
- Players in the Premier League and EFL are braced for their clubs to try and insert ‘football shutdown’ wage drop clauses into future contracts.
- Lionel Messi, Frenkie de Jong and Marc-Andre ter-Stegen are the only players safe at Barcelona this summer, according to reports.
- Premier League clubs have been told that the 2020-21 season must start by the first week of September at the latest.
- Sadio Mane might leave Liverpool if Real Madrid makes a ‘sizeable’ offer, claims Senegal team-mate Keita Balde.
- The number of footballers contacting the PFA for help with mental health problems has “spiked” since the game was forced into lockdown.
- Fiorentina are open to selling Manchester United target Federico Chiesa – but insist the young winger wants to stay at the club.
- Manchester United have made 1,000 youth season tickets available for next season in a move to improve the Old Trafford atmosphere.
- Top-flight clubs fear any hope of completing the season is disappearing with their planning for a restart in chaos.
- Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho will only move to Manchester United if they can guarantee Champions League football next season.
- Manchester City faces a battle to keep Gabriel Jesus this summer after Juventus made the Brazilian a transfer target, according to reports in Italy.
- Chelsea are said to have been interested in Massimiliano Allegri before sealing a deal with Antonio Conte.
- Brighton are one of a number of Premier League clubs that have discussed playing artificial crowd noise to generate an atmosphere should the football season resume behind closed doors.
- Ann Budge insists Celtic can’t be crowned champions until they’ve played all 38 Premiership games.
You may also like...