Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips (06/11/2018)
- Mauricio Pochettino has told Real Madrid to forget it – again – as he is staying at Tottenham.
- Manchester United will hold talks with Hotel Football in a bid to solve their Champions League home travel woes.
- Boca Juniors and River Plate have agreed to ban away fans from both legs of the Copa Libertadores final.
- Everton are leading the chase for former Manchester City striker Godsway Donyoh.
- Manchester United are among those leading European clubs who have been urging most caution over the potential formation of a new European Super League.
- Gareth Southgate is considering whether to risk upsetting Raheem Sterling by allowing Wayne Rooney to wear the England No 10 shirt for the forward’s farewell game against the United States.
- The world rankings system in golf is likely to come under renewed scrutiny with the revelation that Justin Rose’s latest reign as world No 1 will last just seven days – despite the fact that neither he or Brooks Koepka are playing this week.
- FIFA chiefs are set to claim that a revamped Club World Cup would lead to the threat of a breakaway European Super League receding.
- The FA will not pass on any of the gate receipts from Wayne Rooney’s final England appearance to his foundation and nor does it plan to donate any fixed sum despite the match being named after his charity.
- The Olympic breaststroke champion Adam Peaty faces a threat of suspension by swimming’s governing body when he races at the launch of a rival professional International Swimming League (ISL) in Turin next month.
- Mark Hughes is fighting for his job at Southampton and could be ousted if his team fail to beat Watford at St Mary’s on Saturday.
- Harry Maguire will undergo a scan on his injured knee upon returning to England from Thailand on Tuesday, with the defender a major doubt for Leicester’s emotional home game against Burnley.
- Alvaro Morata has claimed fame and fortune offered no respite from his mental suffering during his troubled first season at Chelsea.
- Harry Redknapp has joined the cast expressing reservations about Wayne Rooney’s sentimental encore with England.
- Ryan Christie is poised to agree a new long-term deal at Celtic.
- Cameroon are set to make a bid to poach Celtic star Olivier Ntcham from France.
- Rangers star Alfredo Morelos can score 30 goals this season if he improves his self-discipline, says Gers legend Ally McCoist.
- Scottish football is set for crisis talks in an urgent bid to crack down on hooligans who are shaming the game.
You may also like...