Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (03/02/2018)
- Jose Mourinho is willing to let David de Gea join Real Madrid if he gets Gareth Bale in return.
- West Ham’s Javier Hernandez admits he did ask for a January transfer but has vowed to give everything for the club now he is staying.
- Leicester City don’t know when they will see Riyad Mahrez again following their refusal to let him move to Manchester City.
- Arsene Wenger has finally admitted he made a £60m mistake not selling Alexis Sanchez last summer.
- Arsenal sold Theo Walcott on the cheap as a goodwill gesture due to the winger’s long service, according to Everton manager Sam Allardyce.
- Crystal Palace have agreed a deal to sign goalkeeper Vicente Guaita – however he cannot join the club until July.
- Leicester are on red alert over Daniel Opare’s fall-out with Augsburg.
- Crystal Palace intend to stand by their pre-match cheerleaders The Crystals despite the moves by Formula One and the Professional Darts Corporation to end their relationship with ‘grid girls’ and ‘walk-on girls’.
- Leicester did not want to sell Islam Slimani to West Ham because the former Premier League champions are still annoyed over comments made by Karren Brady.
- Crystal Palace have signed a pre-contract agreement to sign Vicente Guaita under the Bosman ruling, with the Spanish goalkeeper to complete his move on 1 July once his contract at Getafe expires.
- Leicester City players are unhappy with plans to try to reintegrate Riyad Mahrez into the squad after the winger missed training again yesterday and stayed away from the club for a third successive day.
You may also like...