Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (04/03/2018)
- Pep Guardiola is planning an audacious move for Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta.
- Manchester United have stepped up their pursuit of Sporting Lisbon wonder-kid Rafael Leao.
- Liverpool have joined the race for Nice midfielder Jean Seri after scrutinising the Ivory Coast star closely in the last month.
- Jamie Vardy is the No 1 summer target for Everton.
- Manchester United will still listen to offers for Daley Blind – despite enforcing a one-year contract extension on the Dutchman.
- Manchester City are ready to join the race for Fulham’s Ryan Sessegnon.
- Manchester United will make David de Gea the highest paid goalkeeper in the world on £350,000 a week to ward off Real Madrid.
- Joachim Low is the front-runner to take over from Arsene Wenger in the summer, though Arsenal will have to negotiate a complex exit strategy with the German FA to get their man.
- Arsenal are ready to sell Aaron Ramsey as the club look to avoid losing him for nothing next summer.
- Liverpool have taken the lead in the £35m battle for Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri.
- Manchester City stars will pick up £1m bonuses if they win the Premier League and Champions League double.
- West Brom are bracing themselves for a mass exit of players if they drop down to the Championship.
- Garry Monk will be back in management with Birmingham City after the axing of Steve Cotterill.
- Carlo Ancelotti will be at the centre of a summer tug of war between London rivals Chelsea and Arsenal.
- Vincent Kompany says he “can’t remember the last time Manchester City played badly”.
- West Ham fans told co-owner David Gold to leave the club in an angry confrontation after the heavy loss away to Swansea, which was videoed and has since gone viral on social media.
You may also like...