Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (14/02/2018)
- Chinese side Beijing Sinobo Guoan are plotting a move to sign Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele before their transfer deadline at the end of February.
- Manchester City are set to offer goalkeeper Ederson a new deal after his stunning start to life in the Premier League.
- Liverpool could have to splash out £80m for Roma goalkeeper Alisson because of a release clause in a new contract reports in Italy suggest he is about to sign.
- Manchester City are interested in young Sporting Lisbon striker Rafael Leao, who has burst on to the scene this season and could cost them in the region of £23m.
- Crystal Palace have flown in 35-year-old free agent Diego Cavalieri from Brazil as Roy Hodgson looks to solve his side’s goalkeeping issues.
- Ostersunds FK chairman Daniel Kindberg insists his club will beat Arsenal in the Europa League.
- Manchester United are monitoring Toby Alderweireld’s contractual situation at Tottenham with interest.
- Arsene Wenger has been warned he needs to get Arsenal into the Champions League or risk his position coming under scrutiny for the second successive year.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits he is not quite sure what the future holds for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.
- Newcastle are already plotting a £5.2m offer for loan goalkeeper Martin Dubravka after his impressive debut against Manchester United.
- Olivier Giroud claims he had to leave Arsenal for “perfect” Chelsea.
- Manchester United would let Ander Herrera leave if AC Milan come up with an offer in excess of £30m.
- PSG star Angel Di Maria has taken a swipe at Real Madrid and opened the door to a Barcelona move.
- Nathaniel Clyne was snapped taking part in Liverpool’s training session at Porto’s stadium.
- Bookmakers have slashed odds on Chelsea forward Eden Hazard joining Real Madrid in the summer.
- Scott McTominay expects Angel Gomes and Tahith Chong to be the next Manchester United youngsters to make a first-team impact.
- Lionel Messi has been left upset after Argentina team-mate Paulo Dybala reportedly claimed he would rather join Real Madrid than Barcelona.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan has claimed his new Arsenal team-mate Mesut Ozil is the best player in his position in the world.
- John Williams, the first club chairman in the Premier League to be sacked due to poor results, has admitted his surprise at getting the chop at West Brom.
- Alfredo Morelos’ agent will fly into Scotland this week as Rangers attempt to agree a deal to tie down their prize asset.
- St Mirren boss Jack Ross is set to meet with Barnsley chiefs on Wednesday.
- Mark Warburton has buried the hatchet with Joey Barton 17 months after the bust-up that destroyed their Rangers relationship.
You may also like...