Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (15/01/2018)
- Chelsea are interested in signing Andy Carroll from West Ham this month.
- Sam Allardyce will not guarantee Theo Walcott a central striking role if he succeeds in signing the Arsenal star this month.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah was offered to most Premier League sides for £2.5m and only Hull and Stoke expressed an interest.
- Scott Hogan has told Steve Bruce not to bother buying a striker this month because he is proving he can be Aston Villa’s No 9.
- Manchester United believe they are now in pole position to sign Alexis Sanchez after a secret nine-month pursuit.
- Alexis Sanchez is close to joining Manchester United with Arsenal interested in signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan as part of the deal while also exploring the availability of Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Martin O’Neill turned down Stoke because he did not want to break the verbal agreement he had given the Football Association of Ireland when he was offered a new two-year contract back in October.
- Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly made Chelsea star N’Golo Kante their top transfer target for this summer.
- Schalke are in talks to sign Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman for a second time on loan.
- Jose Mourinho is to make a final decision on Timothy Fosu-Mensah’s Manchester United future.
- Bayern Munich look set to snatch Germany international Leon Goretzka from under the noses of Liverpool and Arsenal.
- Antonio Conte has not ruled out a return to Italy for a second spell as national coach if he leaves Chelsea at the end of this season.
You may also like...