Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (19/02/2018)
- Furious” West Brom owner Guochan Lai has given Alan Pardew two games to save his job because of a combination of disciplinary issues and the club’s poor Premier League form.
- Jose Mourinho is fuming over delays in Marcos Rojo’s contract talks – with PSG ready to pounce.
- Manchester United and Huddersfield are sweating on possible FA action after fans invaded the pitch after Romelu Lukaku’s goal on Saturday.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has told Claudio Bravo he is still a crucial part of his quadruple dream.
- Chelsea refused to let Michy Batshuayi join Borussia Dortmund permanently because they still feel he has a future at Stamford Bridge.
- Wigan boss Paul Cook claims he isn’t interested in trying to be “Pep Guardiola’s best mate”.
- Carlo Ancelotti has no interest in going back to Paris Saint-Germain because he is focused on a return to the Premier League.
- Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure has committed his international future to France.
- On-loan winger Andre Carrillo will make his loan move from Benfica to Watford permanent in the summer.
- Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba could go straight back in to the starting XI for the Champions League match against Sevilla.
- West Brom captain Jonny Evans will be given every chance to redeem himself after head coach Alan Pardew stripped him of the armband for Saturday’s FA Cup sixth-round clash against Southampton.
- Southampton boss Mauricio Pellegrino has defended Alan Pardew’s ill-fated Barcelona training trip as the West Brom head coach fights to keep control at The Hawthorns.
- Kylian Mbappe will officially complete his £166m switch from Monaco after a curious contract clause means PSG have to buy after avoiding relegation.
- The Football Association is coming under pressure to switch any FA Cup semi-final involving Tottenham away from Wembley Stadium because of a perceived home advantage.
- Cruz Azul fans booed and called for former Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha to be sacked after his side’s 1-1 draw with Puebla.
You may also like...