Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (21/2/2018)
- Chelsea face fierce competition from Bayern Munich for £88m-rated Borussia Dortmund teenager Christian Pulisic.
- Wigan insisted their security measures were ‘perfectly acceptable’ despite Manchester City officials branding them ‘inadequate’ following a pitch invasion and crowd trouble after Monday night’s FA Cup tie.
- Jorginho could be allowed to leave Napoli – opening the door for a move to Manchester United.
- Arsenal are eyeing up a move for Juventus ace Daniele Rugani.
- Leo Ulloa wants a permanent return to Brighton and reckons helping the club stay in the Premier League will mean more than winning the title with Leicester.
- Tom Heaton returned to action after five months out in a behind-closed-doors game for Burnley – but conceded a penalty inside 60 seconds.
- Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure has claimed Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham want to sign him.
- Jose Mourinho is set to welcome Paul Pogba back into the fold for Wednesday’s Champions League clash in Spain – but the Manchester United manager has warned his superstar that a £90million price tag does not guarantee him a regular place.
- David Moyes has given further clues that he will be staying on as West Ham manager at the end of this season by looking at potential recruits.
- Manchester United are ready to offer Real Madrid competition for Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi.
You may also like...