Skip to content
All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning (25/02/2018)
- Paul Pogba is ready to quit Manchester United if Jose Mourinho remains in charge as their relationship has reached breaking point.
- Mino Raiola is in negotiations with Real Madrid over a move for his client Paul Pogba, while Juventus have a £53m buy-back clause for the Frenchman.
- David De Gea is demanding Manchester United double his salary to £350,000 a week if he is to agree a new deal at Old Trafford.
- Liverpool will buy a goalkeeper in the summer to compete with Loris Karius for the No 1 jersey, with Simon Mignolet set to leave the club.
- Jurgen Klopp wants to replace Philippe Coutinho in the summer, and has targeted Napoli playmaker Jorginho to fill the Brazilian’s boots.
- Pep Guardiola has been warned he faces a touchline ban from the FA if he wears a yellow ribbon, in support of jailed Catalan politicians, at Wembley for the Carabao Cup final.
- Jose Mourinho is set to recall Paul Pogba to the Manchester United side when they face Chelsea, but has warned the Frenchman he needs to earn the manager’s trust.
- AC Mila midfielder Frank Kessie says he has his heart set on a move to Manchester United as they have always been his “favourite team”.
- Pep Guardiola says his Manchester City players will not be allowed any alcohol even if they beat Arsenal in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday.
- Alan Pardew is on the brink of being sacked by West Brom as Baggies owner Guochuan Lai considers his options following their home defeat to relegation rivals Huddersfield.
- Robert Lewandowski has changed agents and signed with Pini Zahavi, who helped to broker Neymar’s world-record £200m move to PSG.
- Jose Mourinho has hinted Scott McTominay is set to snub England’s advances and pledge his international career to Scotland.
- Louis van Gaal has been lined up as a shock replacement for Antonio Conte, should the Italian leave Chelsea before the end of the season.
- Manchester United are lining up an £80m move for Lazio’s giant Serbian midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, with Michael Carrick retiring and Marouane Fellaini expected to leave in the summer.
- Bayern Munich have jumped ahead of Tottenham and Arsenal in the race to sign Bordeaux’s highly-rated winger Malcom, who they want to replace Franck Ribery.
- Phil Neville says Eni Aluko is still in the frame for a recall to the England women’s team, if she can regain her place in the Chelsea side.
- Aymeric Laporte has revealed he pulled the plug on a move to Manchester City 18 months ago as he was injured and did not feel it was the right time to move to the Etihad.
- Antonio Conte revealed his father told warned him about behaviour in Chelsea’s defeat to Watford, because if he is not animated on the touchline, it means he is not happy.
You may also like...