Tottenham could join the race for Philippe Coutinho with the Brazilian being offered to Premier League clubs.
Brazilian midfielder Philippe Coutinho, the new recruit of German first division Bundesliga football club FC Bayern Munich, poses during his presentation on August 19, 2019 in Munich, southern Germany. – Coutinho has joined Bayern Munich on a one-year loan worth 8.5 million euros ($9.5 million) with an option to buy, Spanish club Barcelona confirmed on August 19, 2019. (Photo by Christof STACHE / AFP)CHRISTOF STACHE/AFP/Getty Images
- Roma have offered Pedro the chance to join them, with the Spaniard out of contract at Chelsea in July.
- The Premier League’s plans include rolling out coronavirus testing machines ahead of potential June return.
- Former Arsenal defender Steve Morrow is on the shortlist to become Tottenham’s next academy chief.
- The PFA have recruited top QC Nick De Marco as players and clubs try to break the deadlock over proposed wage cuts.
- Brighton technical director Dan Ashworth is part of a six-strong group who will try to agree a quota system for overseas players with the FA.
- Premier League footballers are winning their battle against proposed pay cuts, despite Southampton players agreeing a marginal wage deferral.