Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 02-04-2020
Liverpool will face a battle with the Germany national team in their efforts to persuade Jurgen Klopp to create a Sir Alex Ferguson-style dynasty at Anfield.
- Despite suspending the Champions League, UEFA want to complete it in August and are considering a mini four-team tournament.
- Premier League clubs will push to use up to five substitutes if they are forced to cram all their remaining games into a month.
- Gareth Bale is willing to put aside his differences with Zinedine Zidane to continue to fight for his place at Real Madrid.
- Sheffield United have put all contract talks on hold during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti is reportedly eyeing a reunion with Real Madrid star James Rodriguez.
- Liverpool chiefs have reportedly been left baffled by rumours of Sadio Mane joining Real Madrid – and are confident he sees his long-term future at Anfield.
- The Premier League will hold talks over whether to continue implementing VAR as doubts emerge over its viability after the coronavirus suspension.
- Premier League clubs are in a stand-off over wages with their players, whose agents and union are advising them not to agree any deferrals or cuts ahead of a crucial meeting of top-flight executives on Friday.
- Manchester United are withstanding the fall-out from the coronavirus crisis because of a massive £173m revenue from sponsorship deals.
- Tottenham have shut down their player recruitment operations as a result of the coronavirus crisis.
- Arsenal have been given new hope of bringing Dani Ceballos back to the Emirates next season.
- Manchester United are monitoring Matthijs de Ligt’s situation after the centre-half’s difficult first year at Juventus.
- West Ham’s shirt sleeve sponsor has gone into administration as coronavirus continues to impact Premier League clubs.
- Harry Redknapp has slammed his old Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy for slashing the wages of non-playing staff.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi has revealed WhatsApp group chats and messages from team-mates helped him get over coronavirus.
- Ryan Jack reckons players will need at least a fortnight to get in shape.
- Scotland could play eight massive matches in three jam-packed weeks this autumn.
- Hearts chief Ann Budge is set to battle PFA Scotland over asking players at the club to waive part of their salaries.
- Ex-Celtic defender Ramon Vega has urged the Hoops to join forces with Rangers to help save Scottish football.
- Celtic have confirmed they will place a number of their non-playing staff on furlough but promised to ensure they receive 100 per cent of their wages.
- Rangers are bidding to ease corona cash concerns by selling season tickets from next week.
You may also like...