Relationship 101: Why You’re Still In The Friendzone |Must Read
Since 99% of the time its usually guys in the friendzone, we’re going to be talking about guys in the friendzone. Have you ever wondered why that your best friend (female) you’re in love with or you’ve always been in love with wants to be JUST friends. At times when you try to stop being friends with her, she goes out of her way to win you back, probably says she likes you but still wants to be just friends, you get an innocent cuddle or peck. I’m pretty sure I’m telling the story of your life.
Well, being in the friend zone is not all that bad, don’t disagree yet, I’ll tell you a few reasons why its not that bad and why you’re still in the friend zone. I’ll try to make this as concise as possible.
- Some girls have guys in the friend zone for insurance purposes. It’s like this, if current bae messes up, we don’t want to go through the whole looking for another person, getting to know them and all, so the friend zoned guy is a possible boyfriend, think of it as a back-up plan.
- Another reason you’re still in the friend zone is because Aunty is gaining a little something from you (in some cases not little), be it medical support, educational support, financial support, emotional support any form of support, it could even be spiritual support.
- You could be too good. You’ve always wondered why she keeps dating crooks. Maybe, just maybe she likes crooks and you’re the humble, chivalrous, sweet, sensitive, smart type whereas she’s always with “bad guys” the snobbish, proud, rude and “bad guys”
- Many people know this but don’t like to admit it, she’s probably not with you because you’re lacking in a department, perhaps you’re not fine enough, rich enough, tall enough or you’re fat, dark or fair, your “joystick” might be too big or small for her taste.
- I’d like you to know that this last reason is common among vain girls. And in the modern society that we’re in today, it is relatively okay for a girl to be vain.
Anyway, I’d like to advise all friend zoned guys out there to “wise up” and figure out if you want to leave and find another girl that would love you for you or you want to stay and hope that she feels the same way about you one day.