TRAGIC!!! Family Welcomes 4th Child At The Expense Of Other Three Children
Something that was supposed to bring joy unto this sad family was the main cause of their tragedy.
The Father who lit a candle and went to visit his wife who just gave birth to their fourth, left it with is his three children namely: feoma, nine; Emeka, seven; and Udeoma, three. The candle was the main cause of the fire in Egbeda.
Sadly, they all died before help got to them.
May their soul rest in Peace.
Send out my heartfelt feelings to the bereaved family.